CareCorp Communities are here to support you in your day to day apartment living:
Your Building Manager is the go to person for all general inquiries. If you have questions about keys, car parks, maintenance etc, please email your Building Manager or make an appointment with them via the booking system or on your CareCorp Communities app.
If you ever require information about any of the below, please reach out to your Operations Management team and they’ll be in touch directly to support you.
- Financial reporting for Annual General Meetings and Committee of Management
- Arranging for an annual Audit of your financial reports
- Completing BAS, Taxation reports and filing them with the ATO
- Organising quotes and work orders
- Arranging for the service of equipment and maintenance of your building
- Weekly payment of all the invoices on behalf of the Owners Corporation
- Providing documentation for meetings: Annual General, Special General and Committee of Management.
- Distribution of Minutes of Meetings
- Management of the Owners Corporation records
- Dispute Resolution and Mediation services
- Maintaining the Owners Corporation records (7 year requirement)
- Expert guidance in the form of lawyers, building and system engineers
- Ongoing education for the Committee of Management and lot Owners
Do you have a questions about your rights as a tenant/ owner or maybe you have something specific you need answered about an issue? CareCorp are here to help and can provide expert advice at no charge!
Simply fill in the form below and we’ll get back to you with information on how to better your experience.
Join the CareCorp Community
Get in touch today to talk about how we can build and support your apartment, townhouse or unit community
General enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Operations Manager: 0421 812 555